The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This A Bug Or What?!

ElectricViolet

Just so you know a player can't take an item from you. If they grab a mod or ammo or blueprint etc it will stay on your screen. If something drops for someone everyone can get it.

Actually blueprints do disappear when someone picks it up (at least for me). It counts as a pickup for the whole team, so everyone gets it, even if they didn't see the purple ball.

I was the target, I fell down I think but I did not die

Doubtful; when the Stalker takes you down, you go straight to revive/forfeit with no chance to get helped back up by an ally since there's no bleedout.

... Unless you were downed by another enemy which... well in that case, I have no idea what happens as it could be so easily abused to wait for the Stalker to spawn then blow yourself up with a rocket to avoid getting killed by him while your squadmates take him down.

Doubtful; when the Stalker takes you down, you go straight to revive/forfeit with no chance to get helped back up by an ally since there's no bleedout.

... Unless you were downed by another enemy which... well in that case, I have no idea what happens as it could be so easily abused to wait for the Stalker to spawn then blow yourself up with a rocket to avoid getting killed by him while your squadmates take him down.

I guess I didn't got knocked down, but I remember I almost died cause my health was at 50 and I quickly dodge him and my teammates killed him, we all raged cause he didn't dropped anything :<

Edited by ElectricViolet

I guess I didn't got knocked down, but I remember I almost died cause my health was at 50 and I quickly dodge him and my teammates killed him, we all raged cause he didn't dropped anything :<

Well, it's random drops and not assured so... yeah, you got unlucky on drops.

Thankfully, the Stalker will be back for your blood eventually. (Only in Warframe does a sentence like that have a positive meaning)