Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda's Bloodshed Sigil Didn't Meet Expectations (Possible Refund Request)

Mrs_Man

Garuda's Bloodshed sigil can only be obtained by purchasing a bundle that costs a minimum of 565 platinum. The only reason why I purchased the bundle was for the sigil because it was advertised as looking really cool, with blood being splattered onto your Warframe after they take damage. However, you'll need to take an insane amount of damage for the sigil to even start to appear, which really disappointed me. It takes about 6000+ damage for the sigil to noticeable, but it still doesn't look even halfway complete. This rules out a lot of Warframes who have very little health, such as Loki and Nova, as they cannot take that much damage and survive. 

I would really appreciate the blood-splatter to start to appear at much lower damage numbers. For example, for the sigil to start to appear, 50 damage would need to be taken, and for the full effect, around 150-200 damage would need to be taken. Perhaps the Warframe would need to lose a certain percentage of their health, rather than a flat number, for the sigil to fully appear. Or, even make the Bloodshed sigil constantly appear from the moment you equip it. Either way, it really seems like anything even close to 1,000 damage is excessive for the sigil to fully appear. 

Inaros with the Bloodshed sigil equipped on the REGALIA tab in the arsenal:

Inaros_Normla.png

Inaros after taking approximately 9,200 damage with the Bloodshed sigil:

about_10.6k.png

If the sigil doesn't seem like it's going to be changed any time soon, I would like a refund of my platinum because again, the sigil was the sole reason why I bought the bundle. However, if its mechanics are being reworked, I'd like to keep the sigil.

Edited by Oscar_Purrda
Raised awareness of the fact a refund would be accepted
  • Like 1

Bought the bundle solely for this sigil since it looked so awesome and was a little disappointed to not see my frames soaked in blood after being under fire for a long time. Maybe at least having a toggle for having a permanent blood effect would do the trick

• Like 1

Based on my experimentation the sigil needs you to be at 2 HP 100% of the time in order for it to be fully bloody (if you can put it that way) any amount of health you get back (sentinel, trinity 4, or anything that can heal you) will tone it down to it's off state when you get all your HP back.

Whoa, I was this close to buying the bundle because of the sigil. Now I'm not sure whether I should be happy about dodging that particular bullet.

You'd think you'd be able to increase the sigil's presence just by maintaining a string of melee kills (that aren't from thrown weapons). This particular sigil doesn't have to appear solely because of your own blood right?

I was planning on getting this when I get plat from the Mesa Prime Access or from a 75% off. It's still on my wishlist but I think I'll hold off until the conditions are reworked or made more accessible. I agree it should be from damage made, not damage received. It makes more sense and thematically cooler that the blood is from enemies - not the other way around, IMO.

Edited by Illyana.