Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pitch for potential new warframes

GrayZercer

So i got this riven says kill enemies while stuck to a wall so i think spiderman, then i think spidermans villans, realise we have a rihno-rihno mysterio-nyx electro-volt

And now im thinking what if we had a frame whos thing was literally physically takeing controll of a enemie like the infested do-venom/carnage but with aditional benifits

You're not bad at this, you're just trying to fit things that don't actually work into Warframe ^^ The enemies we face are incredibly limited, and a Warframe like that would also need to be functional without them...

So you'd have to have a functional Warframe first, then make it able to take over an enemy annnnnnnd... then what? Enemy weapons are un-modded versions of the ones we can build, and none of those weapons are as good as the best weapons we can build, and we'd be reliant of the current level of our play to even be able to get a decently survivable enemy to control.

Good thought, but I can't see this working in the current game ^^

Hmm the sinister six.

I wouldn't mind a warframe based off of Dr.Octopus. Having an exalted weapon of 4 tentacles grabbing around  enemies or doing melee attacks against anyone who comes to close.

As that his playstyle would be to keep enemies in a distance by not letting them getaway too far but neither let them come to close. Which will be ideal for him to cast his traps, abilities and crowd controls against them.

Just a Thought though.