Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion and ideas] Challenging content, new contracts, possible solutions to leeching.

Proffebolter

Before speaking, I would like to have some small rules: By which, this could help us to understand each other better among users, but not only that, I also want to have a respect and give their opinions to respect. Opinions that are complete and not short, such as a "no, I do not like" or "yes, I like" without giving an explanation of it.

In this post, I would like it above all. Let there be no lack of respect, no destructive opinions, only constructive opinions.

And with this I start opening the post: Currently, I am seeing many problems of the game, first the challenging content. As time passes, we improve our warframes and weapons with mods, and even with the riven mods it becomes much simpler, and all that content becomes much easier for veteran players or who have already been in the game for quite some time.

The problem is that there is challenging content, but for that it must be done by the players themselves, but with the same reward. And that's why people do not do it, simply for the same reward.

I have several ideas or suggestions (how do you want to call it) to put challenging content to the players.

- Create more types of conditions: Currently there are few types of conditions. The idea is to implement more types of conditions, both for the incursions and the following ideas that I will say later.

For example:

Dull powers: The power of skills is reduced by 50%. This affects everything in the skills of the Warframe itself. Damage, damage in area, duration, range, etc., etc. This does not affect the cost of the skills, but the cost of energy per second of some skills, for example: Ember.

Extracted ammunition: The maximum ammunition is reduced by 75%, and the ammunition dropped by the enemies is reduced by 50% or 50% less is recovered.

Corrupt health: The healing efficiency is reduced by 90%. This means that any cure that affects such as Rejuvenation, Life Strike, Healing Ray, or the Trinity Blessing, will only cure you 10% of its value. If for example you receive a cure worth 1000. It will only cure you 100.

Elemental or physical armor: Enemies will be immune to elemental or physical states, and any damage received by elemental or physical attack is reduced by 25%.

They are just some examples.

-A second incursion: This second incursion can only enter if 1 of the 2 requirements is met. The first you have an MR 20 or higher, or complete the solar system but in elite mode (I'll explain later).

This incursion in elite mode. They will have a level increase, the normal mode is from level 50 to level 100 and with a mission condition. Here it will be from level 100 to level 150, but it will have 2 mission conditions.  And the revives are reduced by half. But instead the rewards will be greater than the normal incursions.

As you already know, the greater the difficulty, the greater the reward.

-Solar system elite mode. In order to do so, 2 requirements are needed, the first having completed the solar system in normal mode. The second have an MR 15 or higher. The missions will be of the same type, but with a higher level and a type of condition will be added. 
And the revives are reduced by half. Of course the rewards will be greater.

Here is an optional idea and is to give a small incentive, every time you complete a planet with your boss, you will be sent a plan by messaging, which is an improvement to the ship, example: Reduce the time of creation of objects in an "x"%, among other things.

-Endless mission, without or with fissure.
As the mission says, it is an endless mission. In this mission you can fail in a total of 3 times, but each time you fail the rewards will be lower and if you miss a mission the following missions will be much more difficult.

The idea is basically to create a combination of missions so that they are not so boring and create different situations. For example: Excavation-espionage-Defense / rescue-Sabotage and Murder.

To go there, everything is required at level 30. Because it is not a place where affinity grows.

This will be a brief but poorly explained example:

For example, in excavation you have to defend the excavator, (excavation mission) the excavator runs out of energy and tells you that you can get a power source hacking 4 panels (mission of espionage). When you hack the first panel, it tells you that it has discovered an agent of ours and that they are going for it, once you are there, the defense mission begins. The espionage mission has been completed and you have the energy cell, and you go to the excavator to load it. A short time later, the objective of the Defense tells you that they have a nucleus installed in this area and that they have activated the sequence of self-destruction and that it must be stopped. What starts a sabotage mission, to go there you have to hack the console but you can not, but the objective of the Defense tells you a code to hack the console and destroy the core safely. When the nucleus has been destroyed, the rescue mission begins, which wants you to take it to a safe place but only one will follow it and it is the one who speaks with it, and shortly afterwards a murder mission is started (which can be anybody) , the mission is completed and shortly after the murder the reward is received and the mission continues, and tells you that if you want that you can extract.

In case of failure of all 3 missions, the mission does not continue and must be removed.

-Contracts of Cetus / Fortuna.

You could add another type of contract with higher level (elite), and with a gain of greater reputation, with improved rewards, but with more powerful enemies. You can only access this type of mission if you have a reputation of level 3 or higher and that the MR is 15 or higher.

And already taking advantage of the second problem I will discuss the leeching, more and more people do it more often, example: SO, ESO, Contracts in both Cetus and Fortuna and Eidolon and very soon the new contracts of Fortuna.

First, let's talk about the leech of Fortuna and Cetus. The main problem is that some people get into the contracts and do not dedicate themselves to doing the main mission, which many get pissed off, anyway when there is very high level MR, it is much more likely to do AFK-Farming without Do nothing. And here I will give several solutions;

-Remove mining, fishing and conservation in contracts, and add contracts such as Eidolon, but in fishing, mining and conservation.

The idea is basically to remove everything during a contract that is not fishing, mining and conservation. You will not see fish, nor minerals, nor animal tracks. This is basically so that they concentrate on their main objective without distractions and to avoid temporary leeching. But you will see several exceptions. If everyone goes together in a group at the beginning of a mission, neither the mining nor the fishing nor the animal traces will be removed. Nor will it be removed if you make contracts alone.

And those who want to do mining, fishing or conservation there have the contract.

Then the subject of ESO and SO. From what I've seen is where many people leech affinity. I have some ideas, but possibly you will not like most of them.

First idea: SO and ESO is a normal content, by which much can access it without problem. Possibly many users do not concentrate on completing the index, and more specifically the enemies. For which many ask, do not say no. "What element is weak against x enemy"? And basically it's because they do not have the code, in conditions. So in order to access these game modes, at least a minimum of 60% of full scans of the enemies in the codex is required.

Second idea: Change the affinity system in SO and ESO. The idea is to change the affinity system, to prevent people from doing leech, I suggest that the damage, support, and among other variables is equivalent to the affinity gained. You know perfectly well that when an enemy is killed the affinity is given to the 4. Imagine that we kill an enemy and we have affinity x 4 that are the members we have in total 100 of affinity.

Well here is an example:

Let's imagine that A has 3% damage dealt, B has an 18% damage dealt, C a 21% damage dealt and D has a 58% damage inflicted. And in total a total of 10,000,000 affinity has been burned.

At 1,000,000 x 0,03 = 30,000 affinity gained.
B 1,000,000 x 0,18 = 180,000 affinity earned.
C 1,000,000 x 0,21 = 210,000 affinity gained.
D 1,000,000 x 0,25 = 250,000 affinity earned.

Remember that you can only take the experience of 1 enemy and no more, that's why I put the 0.25. It is seen that B and C have contributed, while A, have contributed almost nothing. B and C will receive the affinity earned the same one that has been won D. But instead A, has contributed almost nothing to the team. That is why you will be penalized 75% of your affinity earned. 30,000- (30,000x0,75) = 7,500 of affinity earned, and the rewards of SO or ESO, will not give them. And the remaining affinity will be shared with the other members of the team, as compensation for a leecher.

Third idea: As in the first idea but by MR.

And Eidolon the truth, I've been thinking about it for a long time. And I have not come up with any ideas, to avoid this kind of actions. If that content was accessed based on the MR, people would complain. Because I could not enter that content, even if you put a Tridolon type (Elite), surely there would be fewer people to do it. And is that also, although do not hurt Eidolon because there are good people who do their job with a Volt (with void strike) and a chroma Oneshoot, it is normal that you can not do anything and you have to do some support.

And I was thinking about something else: And it is to create a teeno court, where people who have committed or inflicted crimes, such as leeching, insults, etc, etc, are judged there. But the idea is very very very very long. And it would take me all day to write it, since with my level of English it would take a lot.

These are my ideas suggestions, feel free to comment, but respecting the rules please.

Greetings to all

-

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Proffebolter:

The problem is that there is challenging content, but for that it must be done by the players themselves, but with the same reward. And that's why people do not do it, simply for the same reward.

This just means, that "a challenge" is nothing else but an excuse to get more loot. This basically proves that people are not interested in the game being challenging, but only in bigger numbers in the loot section of the mission result screen.

And if you want to "dull" your warframe powers, then remove mods. Let people you don't want the challenge the choice.

22 minutes ago, Proffebolter said:

-Remove mining, fishing and conservation in contracts, and add contracts such as Eidolon, but in fishing, mining and conservation.

The idea is basically to remove everything during a contract that is not fishing, mining and conservation. You will not see fish, nor minerals, nor animal tracks. This is basically so that they concentrate on their main objective without distractions and to avoid temporary leeching. But you will see several exceptions. If everyone goes together in a group at the beginning of a mission, neither the mining nor the fishing nor the animal traces will be removed. Nor will it be removed if you make contracts alone.

And those who want to do mining, fishing or conservation there have the contract.

Just simply disabling any fishing or mining equipment is fine, just like how Simaris locks your gear system.

29 minutes ago, Proffebolter said:

Then the subject of ESO and SO. From what I've seen is where many people leech affinity. I have some ideas, but possibly you will not like most of them.

First idea: SO and ESO is a normal content, by which much can access it without problem. Possibly many users do not concentrate on completing the index, and more specifically the enemies. For which many ask, do not say no. "What element is weak against x enemy"? And basically it's because they do not have the code, in conditions. So in order to access these game modes, at least a minimum of 60% of full scans of the enemies in the codex is required.

Second idea: Change the affinity system in SO and ESO. The idea is to change the affinity system, to prevent people from doing leech, I suggest that the damage, support, and among other variables is equivalent to the affinity gained. You know perfectly well that when an enemy is killed the affinity is given to the 4. Imagine that we kill an enemy and we have affinity x 4 that are the members we have in total 100 of affinity.

Well here is an example:

Let's imagine that A has 3% damage dealt, B has an 18% damage dealt, C a 21% damage dealt and D has a 58% damage inflicted. And in total a total of 10,000,000 affinity has been burned.

At 1,000,000 x 0,03 = 30,000 affinity gained.
B 1,000,000 x 0,18 = 180,000 affinity earned.
C 1,000,000 x 0,21 = 210,000 affinity gained.
D 1,000,000 x 0,25 = 250,000 affinity earned.

Remember that you can only take the experience of 1 enemy and no more, that's why I put the 0.25. It is seen that B and C have contributed, while A, have contributed almost nothing. B and C will receive the affinity earned the same one that has been won D. But instead A, has contributed almost nothing to the team. That is why you will be penalized 75% of your affinity earned. 30,000- (30,000x0,75) = 7,500 of affinity earned, and the rewards of SO or ESO, will not give them. And the remaining affinity will be shared with the other members of the team, as compensation for a leecher.

What if people wanna bring support Warframes such as Trinity to yield energy for the other 3 ? She can only deal good dmg with her own weapons but then again, what if Saryn, Volt, Mesa swept all moving objects and nothing left for that Trinity ?

If you already encouraged diversity in doing various missions, then diversity of bring a Warframe to do something new, nice and different from others should not be neglected. I agree at one point that Simaris in (Warframe) reality just created Conduits for Tenno to fast slaughter everything, but then again the pattern of all 4 bringing all World Wide Killers like Saryn and Volt is like 4 boring rats in a box fighting each other just for a damn piece of cheese... And in the end what would happen to a player who killed the most number of mobs with lowest % of damage dealt ?? The idea of "no reward for lowest DPS percentage player" is scary as f*** !

hace 17 minutos, Diangelius dijo:

Just simply disabling any fishing or mining equipment is fine, just like how Simaris locks your gear system.

What if people wanna bring support Warframes such as Trinity to yield energy for the other 3 ? She can only deal good dmg with her own weapons but then again, what if Saryn, Volt, Mesa swept all moving objects and nothing left for that Trinity ?

If you already encouraged diversity in doing various missions, then diversity of bring a Warframe to do something new, nice and different from others should not be neglected. I agree at one point that Simaris in (Warframe) reality just created Conduits for Tenno to fast slaughter everything, but then again the pattern of all 4 bringing all World Wide Killers like Saryn and Volt is like 4 boring rats in a box fighting each other just for a damn piece of cheese... And in the end what would happen to a player who killed the most number of mobs with lowest % of damage dealt ?? The idea of "no reward for lowest DPS percentage player" is scary as f*** !

As I said before, the affinity is basically based on the proportion of damage, heal, support, among other factors. 3% I have set an example. If a person has contributed very little to the team damage + heal + support, among other factors. The idea is to penalize those who do little and who then stay AFK. B and C have done more work than A. But now if we set the example that A has been healing, giving energy and giving blessings the story changes a lot, everyone would receive their 250,000 affinity. But now, if a user does very little, I kill 30 seconds afk, I kill, another 30 seconds of afk, and the others load with more work, the normal thing is that that person who is doing leech is penalized, and others that are compensated for the affinity to have a leech on top. The one who does his work will always receive his corresponding affinity, the one who does not, no.