Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please remove grineers' aggro towards condrocs

WillardZ

It's extremely painful to farm the tower white pigment since airborne condrocs do not drop them. I don't know if it is intended to be like this or it's just a bug left unfixed for long. Whatever, I could still manage to farm some with Ivara and resource boosts. But the hardest part of all is to find landed condrocs, and in over a half of the cases when you finally catch a sight of several condrocs there are some stupid grineers who also find them, start shooting and miss the shots. Now the condrocs fly away, along with the pigments.

It does not make any sense at all, why do grineers want to shoot condrocs, while it only makes players lose their interest and motivation? If you don't want to make airborne condrocs drop pigments, please remove grineers' aggro towards condrocs, DE, please.

Edited by WillardZ

15 hours ago, WillardZ said:

It does not make any sense at all, why do grineers want to shoot condrocs, while it only makes players lose their interest and motivation? If you don't want to make airborne condrocs drop pigments, please remove grineers' aggro towards condrocs, DE, please.

I think Condrocs should just drop pigments whether airborne or not.

It makes perfect sense to me that Grineer would be petty and vicious enough to shoot Condrocs out of boredom.

Heck, the average player does that. 😛