Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Armour Drops

EnderDragon1324

At the moment, the stalker gives us his dread, hate, and despair. However, what would happen if players could collect his armor? Dunno, if that would consideribly make a new warframe, but what abilities do you think he should have? 

I thought of two: The first power would enable to slash through straight line of enemies(similar to slash dash). 2nd ability enables the player to become invisible while knocking enemies back(similar to smoke screen).

But what do you guys think the third and the ultimate moves be? Feedback plz.

Edited by EnderDragon1324

Stalker could be able to use any ability mods from any Warframe. In fact, here's a weekend event idea: When Trading becomes included in Warframe, Stalker has a chance to drop one of his armor BPs just like any other Warframe. But, he will only drop a limited amount of sets for the entire community. Say the number is 10, then there will only be ten people who can build the Stalker warframe. Players who aren't interested in the Stalker frame but were lucky enough to get a Stalker BP will be able to sell those on the trading market for exorbient amounts of materials or money or whatever the trading system will use.

Stalker could be able to use any ability mods from any Warframe. In fact, here's a weekend event idea: When Trading becomes included in Warframe, Stalker has a chance to drop one of his armor BPs just like any other Warframe. But, he will only drop a limited amount of sets for the entire community. Say the number is 10, then there will only be ten people who can build the Stalker warframe. Players who aren't interested in the Stalker frame but were lucky enough to get a Stalker BP will be able to sell those on the trading market for exorbient amounts of materials or money or whatever the trading system will use.

There is going to be a trading system? Didnt know that, thanks for informing me =3

lol i think its a fantastic idea that he drops his helmet but his rng appearance would have to be lowered dramatically, and i mean lower then it is now, and right now, its PRETTY FREAKIN LOW. Just saying lol but ya if he does drop it for excalibur then they would either have to realize a 3rd helmet for the other frames, or take away one of excaliburs helmets, jsut to balance out the amount of helmets per warframe. Btw, is it me, or does he rarely pop up now? havent see the ba$tard in a month and ive killed 7 bosses, not on purpose.(need neurodes which i STILL cannot find :/ )

t(-_-t) u neurodes

At the moment, the stalker gives us his dread, hate, and despair. However, what would happen if players could collect his armor? Dunno, if that would consideribly make a new warframe, but what abilities do you think he should have? 

I thought of two: The first power would enable to slash through straight line of enemies(similar to slash dash). 2nd ability enables the player to become invisible while knocking enemies back(similar to smoke screen).

But what do you guys think the third and the ultimate moves be? Feedback plz.

Mmh?? Well there are multiple power to choose from I don't even know which one to take especially for a ultimate power one. Well here goes nothing!!

So for the Stalker third power would be a big energy ball surrounding his body (like majin vegeta did with his final explosion) when he is surrounded by multiple enemies.

For his ultimate move, something like a very powerful blast similar like ichigo (bleach) when he is in hollow monster mode he does this enormous blast that shoot out of his forehead but instead it come out of the Stalker blade almost like he's angry and about bust out rage when using this ult move.

Well those were my ideas cause that's all I got.

Are you high? Who would trade it? Lol jk but..... Maybe as the award you get three of one part? Then the trading would be neccesary and no one who worked for it would be unable to get it. Coarse it would just be trading for tradings sake at that point. Maybe one part is rarest (like always..) so people who get lucky get awesome trades and if you dont trade you have to wait for another event... I can only imagine how awesome the event would be

Stalker survival? Stalker rescue? Stalked raid? Stalker gets a piece of orokin tech allowing shadow clones perpetually attacking the player. Maybe new stalker has new power set and thats what you get when building. Story would be that lotus tracked a prominence tech down .... And it lead to the stalkers hideout! Stalked utilizes that tech for defense of the base and its secrets. Survive until you discover something/ rescue hostage who knows something/ steal something he's hiding from us. Whatdoyaknow its stalkers armor design.

It should either be a frame with entirely different move set or just stalked skin. Of course this would ruin the fun of pretending he doesn't exsist.... I mean what stalker?

• 4 months later...

I think if they were to have his armor released, he drops blueprints as a 100% drop rate but it requires sacrificing 4 warframes to craft, but letting you use any ability's you want from ONLY those 4 frames, so i pick Loki, Ash, Banshee, and Mag i can use Bladestorm, Invisibility, Sonar, and Crush also with a special ability you get with just having his Frame. And give him a unique Syandana and 1 helmets that combines the effects of the 4 Frames (and yes i did think this through very thoroughly )

• 1 year later...

I would like to get his helmet & as for him being a new frame he has used nyxes absorb on me abd embers fireball so he can apparently use alot of different frame abilities so as a usable warframe not a good idea cuz then all the other frames would be obsolete