The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.8.5

[DE]Rebecca

Didn't some of you notice that you can now use the same mod you have on your rifle and your sentinel's rifle. I was replacing mods on my lanka and I saw my 2nd serration of rank 11 which was on my dethcube's rifle, and just to check, I looked at the mods list for the deth machine rifle and I saw my rank 14 serration which was on my lanka, I equipped it, then checked my lanka, and it was still equipped.

Is this for good or is it a bug?

Ever Since this update, I've been having to constantly Re-equip my mods to weapons and warframes after missions and upon log ins. Its really Irritating. I'll remove 2 mods to throw in my Multishot mod, run a mission, then look at my mods to find those same 2 mods right back where they were. And I'd have to rinse and repeat. Please fix this.

- Fixed deadlock (freeze) that occurred when hosting on dual core CPUs*.

- Fixed persistent issue with being unable to claim items from Foundry.

- Fixed master volume resetting to 100% when launching game (If you hear nothing, go into your settings screen and adjust master volume).

- Fixed corrupted textures on Corpus Defense map.

- Potential fix for consumables being lost from inventory.

*Note: A big thank-you for everyone who helped us out with information with this particularly nasty dual-core freeze bug. Between the incredibly helpful threads and support tickets, we could not have done this without you folks. We're sorry for the frustration this caused and are standing by for results based on this fix.

Why did you nerf the EXP gain ? Im lvling so slowly now :(

Didn't some of you notice that you can now use the same mod you have on your rifle and your sentinel's rifle. I was replacing mods on my lanka and I saw my 2nd serration of rank 11 which was on my dethcube's rifle, and just to check, I looked at the mods list for the deth machine rifle and I saw my rank 14 serration which was on my lanka, I equipped it, then checked my lanka, and it was still equipped.

Is this for good or is it a bug?

It's the way it works now. But DE already stated that maybe sentinel weapon mods would be separated from the rest of weapon mods pool, so it's a good idea to keep the second pack of mods you used to have for your sentinels, at least for now.

Possible cause: i would place my bet (even thou i hate gamble), on the screenshake effect from Ogris. The effect probably messes the ranged units coordinates of the player for a second, but enough for to bug out.

The original cause would be:  or the long shooting loop of the AI, or the lack of ability of the weapon to start shooting immediately (or 1-2 sec pause) after the gun stops shooting causing the AI to bug out.

i'll take any excuse to get rid of the map wide screenshake Ogris has. it's really obnoxious. of someone has an Ogris, they don't even need to hit the enemies, and they'll still be massively more effective than their teammates. because everyone elses' aim is being thrown around wasting ammo. if i was right next to the explosion i could understand, but you could literally be at the map start and the Ogris at extraction and you'd still get screen shake. 

i'll take any excuse to get rid of the map wide screenshake Ogris has. it's really obnoxious. of someone has an Ogris, they don't even need to hit the enemies, and they'll still be massively more effective than their teammates. because everyone elses' aim is being thrown around wasting ammo. if i was right next to the explosion i could understand, but you could literally be at the map start and the Ogris at extraction and you'd still get screen shake.

That bad? Even with three other teammates spamming heavy weapons next to me, aiming isn't a problem