The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.8.5

[DE]Rebecca

Use a Key (Clan or Void) Then cancel out using Esc to get around this issue.

Well at first thank you for fixing :) (although i didn't have any hosting problems)

but now i'm getting frequently stuck in Arsenal Customizing my Warframe Colors - have to quit and restart Warframe completely (including killing the .exe in Taskmanager)

Sorry for my english I'm german ^^'

so since this last hotfix i can't hear no sound AT ALL and i'm experiencing a drammatic fps issue, btw my 500k worth consumables are still lost somewhere in the void.

this is a disaster, i've had some serious fun playing this game in  U9.7, now i'm seriously thinking about quitting.

500k worth in consumables? I find that hard to believe.

And if you had actually read the first post. 

- Fixed master volume resetting to 100% when launching game (If you hear nothing, go into your settings screen and adjust master volume).

As for the fps issues, give it time. 

If you're gonna get all whiny about a little bump in the virtual road, then you should probably stop playing online games in general, because things like this happen all the time on any actively developed online game.

Maybe i'm missing something but all thoses fixed bugs are.... still there for me, game randomly crashes when I host a party with more than one other person (right after the loading screen). the HUD keeps bugging out on me making it impossible to get to the foundry or.... anywhere else, haven't had those issues before and it's "slightly" annoying to be honest. *droops*

- Fixed master volume resetting to 100% when launching game (If you hear nothing, go into your settings screen and adjust master volume).

guess what - tried, and it didn't work.

Put my master volume on 100% and then entered a game - silence. Went back to change volume in options AGAIN and STILL silence.

So that does not fix our problem.

Edited by FemaleSniper86

guess what - tried, and it didn't work.

Put my master volume on 100% and then entered a game - silence. Went back to change volume in options AGAIN and STILL silence.

So that does not fix our problem.

Wait 10 days. U10 is coming soon and will probably fix all of your issues. Looks at the fixes section of U9 and  expect a fixes section with similar length.