Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon "stances" and new bundle

(PSN)M1ST3R_NUTS

1.  create a "stance" for weapons (they shouldnt be called stances but mods that add a small amount of points to the capacity pool). 

• they shouldnt be too dramatically effecting on DPS, of the current mods available I would say put ammo transmutaters in this slot.  feel free to add other ideas.  perhaps even holster speeds. 
  • 2nd idea for the "stance"  perhaps add a syndicate stance mod for primaries and secondaries that allow any weapon to have the syndicate proc, or at least a smaller version of it.

2. Create a bundle of all 4 boosters from the store at a buy 4 get 1 free deal.  so 3 day of all 4 boosters for 120 platinum.   I wouldn't mind seeing a 1 day booster of all 4 for like 40-50 platinum.

• with my work schedule i always end up wasting 1-2 days of a 3 day booster, the 1 day boosters would be much more efficient.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Fluffy KillNiT said:

RE: Your #1 - Uh What are you even talking about?  Add a stance to a primary/secondary?  No, just NO.

RE: Your #2 - Buy 30 day boosters, Look for Rare Caches occasionally.... problem solved. 

Spending 800 plat a month when I can only play 5-7 days a month is a bit much.  That’s why I’m suggesting the bundle for people who can’t play 24/7

3 hours ago, (PS4)M1ST3R_NUTS said:

I work half over half the month so a 30 day booster is wasted. 

And why would a non-dps increasing stance mod be a bad thing?  All your saying is “no” 

If it gives more capacity, then no, it would purely be used to increase dps instead.

Edited by Atsia

4 minutes ago, Atsia said:

If it gives more capacity, then no, it would purely be used to increase dps instead.

Seems unlikely to actually increase dps.  You can already fit everything you'd want on a gun with enough forma.  All this would actually do is reduce how much time you have to sink into polarizing a weapon for it to max out. 

That isn't desirable either, since it would reduce time required to spend on a weapon to reach max.  That time investment is a significant part of warframe's core game loop, and reducing how long that lasts is shortening the entire game.  Reducing the grind isn't such a great thing when the grind is the game.

7 hours ago, Atsia said:

At best I was thinking 3 rank stance mods starting at 0 points.  So full ranked is 3 capacity. Which is less than half of what a forma usually opens up.  Even if it gave no  points I don’t think holster speed or ammo mutations deserve to take up a normal slot.

edit:  in most every case your still gunna forma about the same amount of times. Maybe 1 less. And I have like 700 hours in and still have sooo much more to go. It wouldn’t change it all that much 

Edited by (PS4)M1ST3R_NUTS

2 hours ago, Heidelgard said:

The only reasonable thing seems to be the 1 day booster, but at this point, it's best to wait the free booster from the daily login, cuz since they changed the daily rewards the boosters are appearing quite often.

that would make sense, and yeah I’m getting a booster every other day.  In the last 15 days I have logged in it’s been rare resource then credit booster repeating nonstop.  1-2 days a week I’m able to get on I have seen maybe 1 resource booster in 3 months.  1 day boosters even if not in a bundle for like 20p each would still be helpful to people short on time.