Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War

Stealthninjaktk

I honestly don't know if anyone else is hyped for the new war quest, but I am. First off, do you guys think we will kill The Lotus ( Now Natah again) or will we save her. Also, in the trailer, when those lights light up, doesn't it look like a face. What do you think we will do and will this be like the end of Umbra. Will he be used again. I don't know. What other ideas do you have.  

It'll be a while before the quest drops (specially for consoles) so I wouldn't get on any hype trains for now. Also the Lotus is a big part of the game as in her voice is in every quest in the game and killing her would mean getting someone else to do all the regular mission dialogue all over again so no, they won't kill her off. As for Umbra he was most likely just added to appease those who were grumbling about not having access to Excalibur prime or Umbra prime so I doubt he'll have a part in any future quests

I'm going to say we'll either save her, or she won't need saving - probably the former.

See, there's compelling evidence that she's not evil - her voice is pained in the sacrifice, she's getting the same spiel we got from Teshin from her 'mother' and she doesn't attack us, the Mimics (which seem to be Hunhow's fragments not hers judging by aesthetic) do. 

But, that in mind, I doubt she'll just go back to guiding us. I think she'll take on a new role. Possibly some kind of emissary to Tau. I mean, we gotta have some group of people to fight for.