Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I run this game decently? (fortuna counts)

WhiteW0lf25

I'd say no, at least in the new open world maps or sanctuary onslaught. There are also instances when the FPS drops a lot even with a good GPU when there are many enemies spawning. I'd say the FPS would be pretty low all around too but you could try.

System requirements analysis:

https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=4760&game=Warframe&p_make=Intel&p_deriv=Core+i7-5500U+2-Core+2.4GHz&gc_make=Intel&gc_deriv=HD+i7+5500U&ram=8&screenRes_width_FPS=2560&screenRes_height_FPS=1440&checkSubmit=#systemrequirements

EDIT: I guess low settings might be "fine" if you're okay with sub 60 FPS. The system requirements really haven't been adjusted to the newest stuff, though.

Edited by OnlinePhenome

Some vids on youtube of that CPU with its on board GPU playing Warframe.  But, they are two years old.  The game has become a bit harder to run since then, esp on Cetus and Fortuna.   I would say it will play it.  But likely will need to turn settings down to keep 30 fps.  As to running it at 1440p, I doubt it.   You can always try though.   Set it up as high as possible and then start turning stuff down until its playable.