Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profile Pic

(PSN)BerettaRecon

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Really? Because I switched to a different glyph in game and my pic on here is the one it was before I switched it.

For your changed glyph to work on the forums, you'll have yo re-log on the forum, other words, log out and log back in for it to change.

There might be a small delay in between but it will change non the less ( Once re-logged )

Edited by MightyFlower

Logging out and back in is the way to change your profile pic but i wonder if some of the Glyphs is bugged. I tried using Garuda’s glyph in the Forums and it dosen’t matter if log off and back in a few times, it would show the same Glyph as last time.

2 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

Logging out and back in is the way to change your profile pic but i wonder if some of the Glyphs is bugged. I tried using Garuda’s glyph in the Forums and it dosen’t matter if log off and back in a few times, it would show the same Glyph as last time.

Could be that the forum has not been updated with the new in game glyph(s).

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Gamma___OG said:

I dont have a glyph that corrolates with this profile pic..

If you are in a clan, then your clan's Glyph will be shown instead. If not then its one of the default forum glyph for console users. However I'm not 100% sure on this but this is what I'm leading towards.

Again, if you want your in game glyph to be shown, simply log out and log back in on the forum. Keep in mind that there could be a delay for the changes to apply.