Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Midas(gold elemental frame redesign ) {feedback plz}

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

Hello this is a redraft of my concept midas i was trying to rework both the design and the kit 

so far design wise I mixed Aztec and greek/roman style armors [midas being greek based and aztec liked gold i thought was a nice touch]-ha accidental pun

in the original design i was trying for a male frame who focused on gold element , i was thinking to give him an exalted spear made of molten gold he could throw in this new version 

Dt7wIsnV4AEj80D.jpg:large

original concept 

thank you for your feedback

I absolutely love this, but would u do a draft of the helmet, based on an Aztec jaguars helmet? instead of the centurion Crista transversa style, just to see?

Think the idea of a gold frame is funny because, I was just watching a documentary on mono-atomic gold(worth checking out if you like crazy inventions/technology)

we need more, native american,South american, themes within a frame it might be something cool to play with

reference image of commonly worn Aztec jaguar helmet.

Also greek and roman, are pretty much the same thing.

Maybe bring more egyptian into it too? Since when we talk about civilizations and gold. Forgetting egypt seems kinda xD yaknow

tumblr_inline_npo5y7DEXH1t79fgm_400.jpg

Edited by KronikPlague

On 2018-12-14 at 4:50 PM, KronikPlague said:

I absolutely love this, but would u do a draft of the helmet, based on an Aztec jaguars helmet? instead of the centurion Crista transversa style, just to see?

Think the idea of a gold frame is funny because, I was just watching a documentary on mono-atomic gold(worth checking out if you like crazy inventions/technology)

we need more, native american,South american, themes within a frame it might be something cool to play with

reference image of commonly worn Aztec jaguar helmet.

Also greek and roman, are pretty much the same thing.

Maybe bring more egyptian into it too? Since when we talk about civilizations and gold. Forgetting egypt seems kinda xD yaknow

tumblr_inline_npo5y7DEXH1t79fgm_400.jpg

could make an alt helmet 

On 2018-12-14 at 2:04 PM, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Please take a look at my old midas concept to. Your artwork is cool

kinda got in the mood to remake him cause of your design

Maybe nearby enemies get marked by him and drop gold coins like from super mario. Big gold coins increase his wealth meter. Used on his powers

we can even colab and combine them if youd like