Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sortie rewards

kingdomeTHEMADcthulhu

this is a qof change that could make sorties worth doing  right now its ok but the lack of a chance to get something usefull is rather high (yes there all usefull but howabout at the time) easy fix here is you get awarded a drop lvl insted of a drop  commen uncommen rare and the core  then you pick the from the rewards in the  drop lvl you were awarded  sortie sculpt/riven (kinds of rivens also choice)    endo 4k kuva 6k boosters ( and choice of booster nothings worse then geting affity booster after lvling all your stuff or credit after indexing or others after mat farming)

rares are fairly simple potatos forma or exilus and core just stays at the top  i feel this would make sorties more worth while how many times have you got the last thing you needed  for sortie (its almost like rolling rivens) but no body talks about it well i am ...ya piz ad a way to hold a stat on a riven and roll others say for 500 kuva per stat kept (numbers still subject to changesuch as 50% to 55% or whatever anyway do et

The only thing token systems are good at is making people drop whatever is associated with them once they've gotten everything they need.

Also, stat locking has been rejected and is fundamentally incompatible with Rivens existing at their current power level.

3 hours ago, kingdomeTHEMADcthulhu said:

but no body talks about it well i am

sortie drops get brought up a couple times a week. 

2 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Also, stat locking has been rejected and is fundamentally incompatible with Rivens existing at their current power level.

Rivens as is are  broken in so many ways: their intended effect, the (unintended) effect on trade economy in dropped rivens, the lack of satisfaction re rolling them. the entire system needs an over haul. Their current potential of possible jackpot game breaking rolls is because B.A.D.

DE might live a while in denial about it, but with so many other games implementing better designed enhancement systems that include stat locking, they are likely going get a steady stream of irriated comments or people put off by it until they deal with it.

On 2018-12-15 at 3:21 AM, (PS4)teacup775 said:

DE might live a while in denial about it, but with so many other games implementing better designed enhancement systems that include stat locking, they are likely going get a steady stream of irriated comments or people put off by it until they deal with it.

Then they get nerfed and hard. X system existing in another game means exactly jack and squat for this game. They get irritated comments on the color of enemies being a few shades off someone's preferred shade.

2 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Then they get nerfed and hard. X system existing in another game means exactly jack and squat for this game. They get irritated comments on the color of enemies being a few shades off someone's preferred shade.

Disagree. Rivens need to be redesigned. The color complains are from all the threads I’ve seen due to color blindness. It’s prickish to ding people for a condition they have.

Edited by (PS4)teacup775

8 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

The color complains are from all the threads I’ve seen due to color blindness.

That's not what I'm talking about. The community routinely whines about the most inane crap. Disabilities like bloody color blindness are clearly not under that umbrella. I was referring to the thread where people disliked the color of the Corpus uniforms on Fortuna. Not for being color blind, just because they didn't like them.

The community will whine about anything and everything. If DE ran to cater to them there would be no game to play.

6 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

The community will whine about anything and everything. If DE ran to cater to them there would be no game to play.

Shrug. The post came and went. The bulk are standard arts over challenge to vets, posts over their bugs that got broke and good in game learning path for newer people.