Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Camera Stops Following

(PSN)LoneWolf_001

When in Void Mode and then firing your amp from Void Mode, there are times when the camera stops following the operator. You can still move your operator but without the continues proper camera angle. This seems to happen more often (probably due to more use) in Kuva Missions.

In addition to this, on Kuva Missions, shooting Kuva Clouds with Amps often results in the Cloud being stopped/disappearing but the mission does not give you credit for collecting the cloud of Kuva. This isn't game breaking as the collector treats it as if the cloud was stuck somewhere and resets after a short time. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, (PS4)LoneWolf_001 said:

This is still a problem for me. Especially in Kuva missions. It also seems to invert some movement controls. Very awkward. I've not noticed any connection to grouping or even lag. Maybe too many commands when switching between operator and Warframe consecutively?

I wouldn’t say so.

I only say this because I was running around as my valkyr prime while my fiancé ran Operator, they void blasted the Gaurdian (I wasn’t near) and it completely killed my camera. 

Actually, I’ve noticed more issues with this as of late..