Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Controller will not register on pc warframe

(PSN)XxToxicClipz

Question

Been trying set up ps4 controller on pc client warframe for days now and it will not work im at lost as I only use controller and prefer use it in warframe not have nothing against mouse keyboard users just I can not seem use it and find ot harder being as im off console anyways if anyone could help me figure out hpw least get a controller set up on pc client be appreciated as I did join clan on pc but do not want be kicked oit for not being able play

7 answers to this question

PS4 Controller isn't supported by any Windows OS.  This is because Sony won't release a driver for it.  I say that because MS isn't allowed to do it due to the Anti-trust rules they have to follow.  

That said, I've recently heard that Steam is suppose to support PS4 controllers natively in the software.  I haven't been able to test this recently as I don't have a PS4 or the controller to test it with.  

3 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

PS4 Controller isn't supported by any Windows OS.  This is because Sony won't release a driver for it.  I say that because MS isn't allowed to do it due to the Anti-trust rules they have to follow.  

That said, I've recently heard that Steam is suppose to support PS4 controllers natively in the software.  I haven't been able to test this recently as I don't have a PS4 or the controller to test it with.  

O well dang guess I cant use controller on pc snd will be kicked out clan

vor 3 Stunden schrieb DatDarkOne:

yeah, steam supports it. i've played several time with my ps4 controller on PC.... without any adaption.. just use a usb cable and go to steam controller support, calibrate your ps4 controller and you can play...

any problem i figure out: running (L3) and zooming (R3) seems not to work right at the moment.

tryed on win7 professional

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease

8 hours ago, (PS4)CAROLINA-BO55 said:

Been trying set up ps4 controller on pc client warframe for days now and it will not work im at lost as I only use controller and prefer use it in warframe not have nothing against mouse keyboard users just I can not seem use it and find ot harder being as im off console anyways if anyone could help me figure out hpw least get a controller set up on pc client be appreciated as I did join clan on pc but do not want be kicked oit for not being able play

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

There is a Windows app called DS4 I believe that allows you to properly use a PS4 controller on PC.  

This is the way you do it, a friend of mine using his PS4 pad and DS4 to play WF on PC.

I have a account on PS4 and on PC. So now that is known...My controller  IS detected from windows (bluethoot, work perfectly fine) BUT when i log in the PC version of Warfram (not the steam launcher, the pc launcher), i start the game and the controller IS NOT detected ingame. But like i said, it is detected on windows and work fine. If anyone knows a answer for that, 5th january 2022?

Edited by (PSN)jonhy_c