Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator stance bugged... again

Snaccine

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-12-19 at 6:29 AM, TCG.Vaccine said:

Every profile I see is just like mine. My operator is just standing there without using the equipped stance.

First and foremost, it would require alot of data to load an stance.
Secondary, this is what DE clearly said before is and are the "profile view" standard stance.

They are not planing on updating (as faar they said) to force load the players own choosen (world-running) 
Animation Stance to be visual in profile overview.

So basicly this is "Working as intended" no point be mad over it. It is only there for view.
It dont affect your character when running or standing in your operator in Ship or world.

19 hours ago, Zenpark said:

First and foremost, it would require alot of data to load an stance.
Secondary, this is what DE clearly said before is and are the "profile view" standard stance.

They are not planing on updating (as faar they said) to force load the players own choosen (world-running) 
Animation Stance to be visual in profile overview.

So basicly this is "Working as intended" no point be mad over it. It is only there for view.
It dont affect your character when running or standing in your operator in Ship or world.

First, I’d like your source. I haven’t seen or heard of DE saying they’re not going to fix this. Second, this has not been “standard” for the entire year and a half I’ve been playing the game. Third, I’m not mad. No where in this thread do I come off as mad. I simply want what I see as a bug, unless stated otherwise, to be fixed. Thanks for your input!