Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Left Handed In Right Handed Stance Everywhere

0Pinger

Seeing a lot of in game images with impossible stances on the mission wait screen.  Usually my frame is holding its weapon left handed but standing as if its right handed, which just isn't right.

example of this is Bane of Grineer

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Bane_of_Grineer

Is Rhino trying to do Tai Chi with his Braton?  So if its a lefty make it stand like one, if not its right handed and ditto.

In the case of this "Bane" card, the Rhino is simply facing the camera while turning his body left. No stance problem here. But if what you say regarding left handed stance, then that would go in the many animation tweaks that need to be done.. Any picture from the mission wait screen?

eKatSS have you ever held a rifle? it's impossible to put the butt into your shoulder in that stance, its right leg should be forward

It's not impossible at all, I'm standing right now holding a replica toy gun in the same stance. 

It's awkward, but not impossible.

Also, I think it's a matter of perspective in the drawing, I don't think he's supposed to be twisted all the way around. It's just not a particularly well made drawing.

It's not impossible at all, I'm standing right now holding a replica toy gun in the same stance. 

It's awkward, but not impossible.

Also, I think it's a matter of perspective in the drawing, I don't think he's supposed to be twisted all the way around. It's just not a particularly well made drawing.

I think that he means that if you fire a gun in that stance you will definitely fall over. Sure you can stand like that but it's impossible to fire a gun like that.