Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hide floofs under the new operator haircuts!

DreisterDino

I advice you to go to Operator-customization and take a few seconds to look at the haircuts.

I promise you it will make you smile at least for a few seconds^^

My personal favourite is the "hollow afro" 😄

Basically, you can look "under" many of the haircuts and see that they are just a shell, empty inside and not really connected to the scalp.

And besides that: What is it with the hair growing out of the ears of the Tenno like crazy, is this some sort of sideeffect from staying in the void to long?!?!?!?!!?!

https://imgur.com/40wPcxq

https://imgur.com/QksiMXY

https://imgur.com/3TlttX7

I wonder how you can tease these haircuts over 3/4 of a year in devstreams and then deliver something like this 😀

Maybe its even more visible with other haircolours, i didnt bother to test it more^^ Just try it out and rotate the head a little^^

Edited by DreisterDino

All of the new hair styles look like the operators are getting alopecia. What's with the random strands sticking out of the forehead and the random shaved spots that look like someone kept poking at their temples with a sharpie? We waited how long for this?

Edited by Dead_Rabbits

I got wierd thing on my dreadlock haircut today after fix 😮 !!

Yesterday it was "normal" dreadlocks, and today i get like synthesis / fake dreadlocks added to my original one 😮 ! (look how it looks like on the miniature, it was like this yesterday and now you can see on my char...:D )

Edit : @DreisterDino : Thanks ! I edited it, I hope you guys can see the pic now.

3BqyUAr.jpg

3BqyUAr.jpg

Edited by SupaRedz

vor 7 Stunden schrieb SupaRedz:

I got wierd thing on my dreadlock haircut today after fix 😮 !!

Yesterday it was "normal" dreadlocks, and today i get like synthesis / fake dreadlocks added to my original one 😮 ! (look how it looks like on the miniature, it was like this yesterday and now you can see on my char...:D )

3BqyUAr.jpg

Guess we are evolving?

cant see the image btw..

Maybe the game engine just isn't that good at rendering fine detail like hair?

I've noticed large-scale things like sky, terrain, water etc. look really good. Even things like vehicles and fish (real or robotic) look fine.

However, when you look close-up at individual plants, things like condrocs & kuakas, they do look rather polygonal. Obviously the same goes for hair, kubrow fur etc.

Even the weird white tendrils around the operator chair look a bit angular.