Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there gonna be no convenient way to link Discord account?

izzatuw

Sooo Warframe just got released on Discord and for Nitro users, that essentially means free skins and plat. However for normal Discord users it's just another pack with exclusive skins.

https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-on-the-discord-store

My only complaint here is that there doesn't seem to be clarification on how to claim it? Do I just launch the game and it'd be there first time I install the game via Discord? 

I checked the Discord store and there IS Warframe but where's the actual pack? 

unknown.png?width=1011&height=677

Below is just news and spec requirements. As much as I want the pack I'd rather not have to reinstall the entire game on a completely different platform just to get some free stuff, if there's a more convenient way of course.

Just now, izzatuw said:

Thank you very much, sorta bums me out that I essentially have to reinstall the entire game but hey. Free plat and skins

Yeah, I'm on the fence over doing this.  As much as I love the Mag skin already, not sure it'll be worth the hassle. 

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Yeah, I'm on the fence over doing this.  As much as I love the Mag skin already, not sure it'll be worth the hassle. 

Imo it's ONLY worth it if you managed to get Nitro Games. If not it's not really worth reinstalling well. 27GBs worth of data all over

unknown.png

Actually it might just be if Warframe can directly update through Discord's launcher since my download speeds with the WF launcher have in general been relatively inconsistent. Sometimes I can get my speed cap but most of the time I'd be lucky getting 1MB/s

Just now, izzatuw said:

Imo it's ONLY worth it if you managed to get Nitro Games. If not it's not really worth reinstalling well. 27GBs worth of data all over

unknown.png

Actually it might just be if Warframe can directly update through Discord's launcher since my download speeds with the WF launcher have in general been relatively inconsistent. Sometimes I can get my speed cap but most of the time I'd be lucky getting 1MB/s

My options for this is convincing my potato of a laptop to do it, or, beg the roommates to let me do it on their system.