Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Community.

Spamzillasaurus

That doesn't even make sense

of course it does. problem is when you strike hard on mistake DE is about to make or made already there are still few players that will support you. not by post but at least with +1.

however next yes-man who can not see beyond his nose will call you a douchebag or A****** on a next page and he will have more + because of that.

You have no idea what S#&$storms could rage in DC chat ingame when kids see that DE's authority is in danger.

However if you compose your post right enough there are chance that some people will listen. Unfortunately there are very few people who will understand your point of view, but that's a nature of society we are all living in.

And yes i know that my opinion is biased.

Edited by Althix

It's been getting worse over the time.

I remember the first instance of true community splits was the glaive incident, then the community further separated with the Frost Prime Exclusivity, and then more and more with clans and weekend events.

You're either

Buffer/ Nerfer

Exclusive Lover/Hater

Weekend Minimum Doer/ Maximum Doer

Trying to suggest something actually helpful/ Posting funny gifs to get +1's

Oh yea, and next time whoever says to avoid Loki, we are gonna have a ball!

I remember the first instance of true community splits was the glaive incident, then the community further separated with the Frost Prime Exclusivity, and then more and more with clans and weekend events.

You're either

Buffer/ Nerfer

Exclusive Lover/Hater

@Hayden

It might have been before you, but do you remember the posts before the glaive incident that talked about community splintering?

It was a long time ago.... Well, in terms of real life time it was april/may, but in terms of game development, it was pretty early on.

Almost lost my point... Point is: They discussed that same idea that players would split into factions based on their priorities. Though, that person thought it would be almost 100% centered around Founders vs F2P'ers.

I'm glad that hasn't been so much the case.

You're either

Buffer/ Nerfer

Exclusive Lover/Hater

I remember the Glaive release...

Man, that generated the most flaming I've seen on Warframe. Even more than Nova, as at least the threads discussing her a spread out. It's a shame DE listened to the whole 'no more alert or platinum only weapons' thing (excluding Vauban), as I enjoyed the stakes outs. Even if RNG would chew me up and spit me out.

Edited by Kamal965