Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Community.

Spamzillasaurus

Every game has a nice community. You just have to know who is and who isn't.

Simple everyone in the feedback forums will rip your head off, everyone in the concept forum will poke at ideas, everyone in the general discussion depends on time of day, but for the most part... beware of lokis...

We're not big enough to get many of the League of Legends/CoD/WoW stereotypical player.

And I honestly hope we never get them.

I noticed we are getting a surge of... dunces, to be as polite as I can, lately. I wouldn't want to deal with the average CoD guy going all "ZOMG U ST34L MY KILL!!"

You actually got me an Idea, is is because there is no PVP?

mm yes i think it is a main reason why.

however there are a lot of noobs with their own opinion. which is wrong in 95% of cases.

but you can do as i do, you just play this game in private. this will solve half of the problem. but alas it won't solve rest 50%.

Unfortunately DE tend to listen to those 95%. Last example DE killed 50% or more of game content by allowing players to use one mod for different weapons and frames. To be more clear, this game is a grind and DE just removed a lot of it in last update.

You will see new sentinel soon. And Nova warframe is still a prime example why you do not allow mob to rule.

Does anyone of you find that the Warframe community Is really the nicest community?

There might be A-holes here an there but not like other games.

I know "don't question good things"

but, I have too, Why are the Warframe peeps nice?

The WarFrame community is WITHOUT A DOUBT the freindliest online gaming community to date, I blame mature audiences, 

Any game genre can have a horrible community. Its really based on size.

Like minecraft, super family friendly kind of game. Its forums, a mad house. Age isn't purely the issue either. Its just everyone has the best ideas ever.

Just like here.

It just does not seem as bad as the pages actually have a several hour cycle time of topics. But ever read a big patch day? No different than any other community.

I think it is because, well first of all. There is nothing to win at any point, so it removes all the frustrating elements of hardcore competitive gameplay elements, second of all, it is you and your team killing A.I. which is not another player so no one get's harmed. Thirdly, this kind of game attracts more maturish players since it does not rely heavily in graphics etc. which is the most important thing in the new generations gaming world. Not to say this is a perfect community but much like in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, we definitely are a one or few steps forward and for the better.

There is no such thing in the world such as "friendly" and "nice" community.

It's all about core individuals.

If they are nice — community looks nice.

If they are circlejerking bastards — community looks terrible

If they got owned by local moderation organs — community looks plain.

If there was some flooding which broke the role of core individuals by simply outnumbering them — community is dead.

Edited by Icouldjustkissyou

Frankly, I think it's partially due to PvE nature of the game. We have no K/D ratio, we have nothing to really boast about to increase the size of our digital male organ. The only achievement in the game is just Void weapon crafting and that's basically a grind plus a bit of luck.

Balance change. Nerf duck, buff all the thing, and knee jerk reaction are just natural behavioral responses on the Internet.

Are we nice? No. We just don't have anything to argue more than game design and balance philosophy.