The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki's The Master! (Pvp)

Kamal965

Dun care... Why has there been a sudden increase in PvP Threads since people discovered the Colliseum is unofficially in game currently? Like do you expect the large amount of people playing the game for the PvE aspect of the game to suddenly care about your "Double Kill"?... Honestly?

It's what it's known for.

I've never heard anyone go 'Wow, Call of Duty has such great storyline/innovative features'

Let's be frank, its PVP isn't too hot either.

OT: Does Invis make you completely invisible to your opponents, or is it kinda like what teammates see and you become this little energy-coloured cloud?

No, but apparently everyone who likes PvP has to play CoD.

I should say if people want some good PVE go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure. Skyrim

If you want to be mainstream, be mainstream.

Failed attempt to try to get thumbs ups.

I never try to get thumbs ups despite what my posts suggest.

Edited by Archistopheles

lol.

What's with the hate, just because I posted a screenshot? If you want nothing to do with PvP, leave the thread and don't come back. I know the main focus is PvE and blah blah blah, I didn't say anything otherwise.

All I thought was that people would like to see screenshots.

Anyhow, SortaRandom, they see me as that camouflaged energy thing that the regular squads see me as. Those two had keen eyes, they could shoot me while invisible from very, very far away. 

Edited by Kamal965

Anyhow, SortaRandom, they see me as that camouflaged energy thing that the regular squads see me as. Those two had keen eyes, they could shoot me while invisible from very, very far away. 

Ah, okay.

I suppose it's better than having to fight someone who's invisible for up to 30 seconds, though.

They should make it so that you're completely invisible, but your image flickers upon taking damage or bumping into enemies. That, and elemental effects inflicted upon you (fire, etc) will give you away.

Just when I thought I had found a good no-PVP game...someone always has to insist on it having PVP...Well then

Your fault for thinking that this game was never going to have PvP. Hint - DE never said there was never going to be PvP

So much entitlement and hypocrisy in this crappy community, being flung from all sides.

Edited by FatalX7