Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, I have but one request for Railjack.

TheHalfsightedOne

Please, please, please!

Before/with the release of Railjack, LOOK OVER THE ENTIRETY OF ARCHWING. Underwater, land, space, ALL of it! It's just a mode that has had so many little extra puzzle pieces stuck onto something unpolished and broken that noone wanted to play because as neat as it is, and the fact that I enjoy it personally, is not enough for many MANY people to even want to consider using it at all. And Railjack, a mode that is CENTRIC about using a ship, and space battles, and JUMPING FROM YOUR SHIP TO THE ENEMY'S, Archwing as a WHOLE, mods, weapons, archwings, EVERYTHING, N E E D S to be looked at, and brought up to the current game's standards.

This is all I ask. Give us a reason to enjoy and WANT to play archwing missions, do railjack, and use land archwing as more than just a little speed boost with Itzal. It is an old OLD mode, that needs to be shown some proper love.

27 minutes ago, TheHalfsightedOne said:

I know this, I just want to see them actually do it instead of just glossing it over, again, for the hundreth time, for an update that REQUIRES it.

They probably will dramatically change it to make the movement fluid and a lot more smooth since Railjack is going to be a big and brand new part of the game, but as for right now, we will have to wait and see what they do when the time comes.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

I agree with his sentiments though. I really want them to make the mode much more approachable than it is now. With sharkwing they barely touched the mechanics outside of making it slower and cumbersome and with the movement rework they have people headaches and motion sickness. That's not including the apparent lack of forsight about the rework inside corpus tilesets.

Again they need to really honker down on this and thoroughly test this rework until it feels good in the hands of a novice player. Because that last rework felt as though they hadn't even thought about how those new implications would impact the mode on the whole.