The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The game is useless if you use Alt-tab

JohnnyMeta

A few months after Windows 10 was released. I started using Alt-Tab to switch between pages very easily.
But since the last update, doing this affects the full performance of the game.
If I am in the game and the browser is open, use Alt-tab to check the browser and then return the game. It causes that in the game, the textures stop loading and even the images, of all the icons, including of profiles, emojis, images of weapons in inventory or in construction, the icons of the missions nightmare or sortie. Everything remains as if it did not exist.
But it's not all, if you activate a mission, the load menu remains at 75%, and never reaches 100%.
It only solves if you close the game and come back.
I thought it would be a problem related to the browser that I usually use. But the same thing happens with all browsers and even the same thing happens with the Windows calculator

I've always used Alt-tab and something like that has never happened to me.

Same things happens to me and I use Win7. Luckly I have dual monitors and the best alternative to get to the other monior is to press [Alt] then [Windows] keys. Not at the same time but one ofter the other.

In your case you could try the old method [Windows]+[D] to get to the desktop. I used it sometimes and when getting back into the game I had no issues.

• Like 1