Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna, give me debt bonds u greedy fks

Spleega

Question

Yo. I'm trying to gain standing with Solaris and i am trying to get the debt bonds to progress past the first level of standing. You can seemingly only get those bonds through the first level bounty so I've ran that thing like 20 times and have only gotten 2 of the 13 I need. Am I doing something wrong? Cause at this point its just getting irritating.

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Spleega said:

Yo. I'm trying to gain standing with Solaris and i am trying to get the debt bonds to progress past the first level of standing. You can seemingly only get those bonds through the first level bounty so I've ran that thing like 20 times and have only gotten 2 of the 13 I need. Am I doing something wrong? Cause at this point its just getting irritating.

Why is best to check every npc when you to an "open qorld type of map". There is a dude who sels debt bounds for a decent amount of credits a some resourcess.

il y a une heure, Spleega a dit :

Wow. Im a #*!%ing idiot. LMAO thanks guys

Mmm... No you're not, Ticker isn't exactly the easiest to find and she does ask for quite the payment for the debt bonds. 

By the way, whenever you can jump on any of the highest bondsshe offers, you Will need them, and she doesn't sell them in big quantity.