Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does thunderbolt apply status

futuresiinz

Question

4 answers to this question

21 hours ago, futuresiinz said:

So my question is if I put a magnetic or viral proc on a bow with 100% status chance and thunderbolt...does the explosion from thunderbolt apply the status effect?

I can't say that it does.  Thunerbolt is only a decent mod at lower levels.  Like under lvl 20.  Starting at about lvl 20 enemies you begin to notice the many shortcomings of using Thunderbolt.  Such as it completely stops the innate punchthru of bows, it's blast range is not large, and you can't boost it's blast damage. 

About the only weapon that can really utilize Thunderbolt in a higher level setting is Artemis Bow.  Only then because of it's high multishot spread of arrows, and Artemis's ludicrously high damage. 

57 minutes ago, futuresiinz said:

Thanks for the replies 🙂 Doubly so for you DatDarkOne, i know the damage is pretty low but i would have never thought to put thunderbolt on artemis for any reason lol.

It's only a viable mod on Artemis Bow because now we can mod exalted separately from normal weapons.  I had previously known it was good on Artemis but didn't want to use it on my primary weapon.