Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do i farm good mods?

Question

So i wanted to know where do i farm good mods that can help my weapons/warframes to deal damage? Let's take an example Excalibur you should use strength and more cc on his second ability, now me i sold my mods because i didn't know that i am gonna need them later so no i have a 30lvl Excalibur and lose from 18lvl grineer. (and don't tell me to get the mod that gives you +5% to grineer)

3 answers to this question

If you're dying to lv18 mobs it means you haven't put any defensive mods, a maxed Vitality is MANDATORY in any build unless you like dying alot, don't rely on shields, they're basically paper, I don't face lv100+ enemies often but when I do my Vitality mod is usually enough to stay alive. Don't bother about armour aswell unless it's a tank like Valkyr or Rhino. As for where to farm

Baro had primed mods

The Sacrifice quest has some powerful Umbral mods

The challenge room in void missions have gold mods like continuity, endless missions can also drop them

You can always ask in trade chat if anyone got a spare flow, continuity, streamline and intensify. These mods are pretty basic and most veteran players will have multiple copies, despite that they are pretty hard to farm for new players. Keep all mods you can get and sell only duplicates that you might gather up. When you feel more secure in the game then look into something called "vault runs" its gonna give you some good mods that you can either keep for yourself or sell for 20-30plat.