Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Tram = Pet Hazard

Salenstormwing

Okay, I love how the Grineer Tram with the Warframe pod is now electrified, but we need to talk about the end that is next to the stairs, and the fact that it's a giant bug zapper for kavats, khubrows, and moas.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1601284313

3 Pets all in need of healing, just because of that stupid rail zaps all the animals who come near it and/or because Grineer don't understand what Occupational Safety means.

Please fix this railing. The pets you save may be your own. And you'll end up getting zapped when you go near the railing.

1 hour ago, GinKenshin said:

Was doing a fissure in that map, my team had 3 pets including mine, and there’s always been a pet dying at that at least once each wave, it’s pretty dumb tbh 

It would be fine if they just got rid of the part that overhangs the stairs because the electric post zaps everything that walks down the stairs but the enemy have enough help to just ignore most of it, but pets, insta-ZAP.

Get rid of the part that overhangs the stairs, and it'll be fine. Or make the pet pathing better. So yeah, DE will get rid of the overhang.

19 minutes ago, Salenstormwing said:

It would be fine if they just got rid of the part that overhangs the stairs because the electric post zaps everything that walks down the stairs but the enemy have enough help to just ignore most of it, but pets, insta-ZAP.

Get rid of the part that overhangs the stairs, and it'll be fine. Or make the pet pathing better. So yeah, DE will get rid of the overhang.

better yet, make pets take no environment damage. if they can't/won't fix the AI, then don't punish us for it