Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime With New Gun!

-HAKUNA-YOUR-TATAS-

I think that's the strun prime, look at the top of the gun. See that black round thing? the strun has the black round thing and the boar doesn't. 

If you look closer, that is the Tri-barrel design that is placed symmetrically along the magazine, which gave me the thought of there being a rotating magazine that retracts the barrel after every shot. But, you know, the extra barrels could always be for looks (indicating that it has a larger magazine size than normally allowed). 

Says who? Does it have Grinneer design? No. Same goes for Strun and Boar. They are not Grinneer design and the only reason why Grinneer were using Strun for a long time was because DE did not release an official Grinneer Shotgun (Sobek) until recently. Right now weapons like Hek, Boar, Strun, Sicarus, Burston and some others dont have any official design and if you saw the new Tenno Weapons that are coming they don't fit that Tenno design or Corpus, or Grinneer and definitely not infested design coz they look different.

So i guess they are, like the Braton, reverse-engineered weapons from Orokin Tech (Prime) Weapons like the Latron & Braton Prime.

But i guess you are right, it's either Boar or Strun Prime coz of the round drum magazine.

There is no way Hek is not a grineer weapon. It has a lore of being created by the Councilor Vay Hek.