Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Dera Worth Formaing?

TehZander2

Listen very carefully... NO.

But that's just my opinion, Dera served me well until I had reached Rank 6, then it was Ogris galore which included many suicidal deaths with Nova until I had reached Rank 7, now I'm loyal to the Supra

Flux Rifle will be a side-grade for me.

I still keep the Dera cause it has the most unique reload, plus it was my first tech weapon. Will I use it again? Nope.

Edited by __Kanade__

Really, it's all up in the air until the new damage calculation is released, at the moment no, it's not really worth polarizing but that may change radically in the very near future. My advice would be to wait for update 10 and the new armor 2.0 before making a decision.

Edit: I feel it necessary to mention that I love the Dera, it is one of my favorite guns in Warframe, but in the current meta game there's just NO point to polarizing a non armor ignore rifle. The only slight exceptions to this argument are the supra and the dread, and you could make the argument against both of them too, honestly.

Edited by RedDirtTrooper

Whenever I pull out the Dera, I color the Energy red then head into the void.

... Then I shoot the corrupted saying "DIE, REBEL SCUM!" XD

---

But I'd say, if you like it, go ahead; I forma'ed it once myself to add a V polarity on it. When I'm at a point where I have no more primary weapon to level, I often cycle through those I enjoy the most playing with and the Dera finds itself suprisingly often in that cycle.