Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

unique weapons

valfight

I (biggest mistake on warframe) sold two connection reward weapons a long time ago and the support tells me that it is impossible to have them again what bothers me because being now a more experienced player I would like to play them... 

I find it absurd that even the support cannot give back its weapons while it is unique and not droppable in the game

I was able to discuss it with other players who made the same mistake and also got a negative answer from the support

DE, do something I don't know, give them as a connection reward regularly or allow the support to give its weapons... 
there's probably plenty of other ways, but I honestly think it's the thing that bothers me the most about warframe. 

Sorry for my English, it's not my language x) 

please find a solution...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EvilChaosKnight said:

Idea: each login reward weapon should also come with a non-tradeable/sellable reuseable blueprint of said weapon.
It would solve just about any sort of issues players might experience.

Similar idea: Any Blueprint you have obtained once in the game becomes fix part of your progression/inventory is infinitely reusable and can not be traded. Each BP after the first one is tradeable.

Edited by Arcira