Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do The Grineer Act Like Storm Troopers?

Necromonger2100

Okay so I noticed this lately. The Corpus and especially the Grineer have horrible accuracy. Like storm trooper vs. Luke Skywalker horrible. I say that they need a small bump to accuracy. I'm not saying that they should hit every time but they shouldn't be flailing their guns every which way and calling themselves elite "soldiers." 

What do you guys think?

Problem I think is that WF doesn't have any cover system because DE doesn't want it to be slow and ponderous, if all the grineer shot you perfectly in that fashion entering a room with many of them waiting spread out inside is a death-sentence for all classes that don't have invisibility/damage reduction.

Uhmmm. Let me tell you something funny.

Switch Teleport gives your target your viewpoint, and their viewpoint to you.

Switch Teleport a Grineer firing on you, and watch as he is aimed either dead at your head or at your midwaist.

Aimbots FTW. And at level 100 Grineer Heavy Gunners can hit an atom off the ball of a pen with a full mag of their gorgon.

Uhmmm. Let me tell you something funny.

Switch Teleport gives your target your viewpoint, and their viewpoint to you.

Switch Teleport a Grineer firing on you, and watch as he is aimed either dead at your head or at your midwaist.

Aimbots FTW. And at level 100 Grineer Heavy Gunners can hit an atom off the ball of a pen with a full mag of their gorgon.

Seriously, if anything the AI needs tweaked to make their aim feel a little more human and less perfect.

Storm Trooper:
>Started as Clones
>Comes en masse
>Serves an Empire

Grineer:
>are Clones
>Comes en masse
>Is an Empire

What's stopping the Grineer from having Storm Trooper qualities? :v It's so close that you can think that early Grineer soldiers are the Clone Troopers while high levelled Grineer soldiers are new "human" recruits.

Storm Trooper:

>Started as Clones

>Comes en masse

>Serves an Empire

Grineer:

>are Clones

>Comes en masse

>Is an Empire

What's stopping the Grineer from having Storm Trooper qualities? :v It's so close that you can think that early Grineer soldiers are the Clone Troopers while high levelled Grineer soldiers are new "human" recruits.

Didn't think about it that way XD

The disconnect in community ideas is astounding.  Last week there were probably 5 posts about how Grineer are OP because they have perfect aim hitscan.  Then this rolls out....

This happens usually when one post is written by a player, who maxed everything possible after spending 400+ hours in the game and the other by a newcomer. Happens all the time :)

Okay so I noticed this lately. The Corpus and especially the Grineer have horrible accuracy. Like storm trooper vs. Luke Skywalker horrible. I say that they need a small bump to accuracy. I'm not saying that they should hit every time but they shouldn't be flailing their guns every which way and calling themselves elite "soldiers." 

What do you guys think?

Because their damage increases exponationally with levels.

If you gave them more accuracy it would be impossible to survive against higher level enemies.