Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things I would Like to see for the Orbiter Compartment

BabyKurama

So I have noticed that I ahve started to get sick of the compartment and some of its looks, well motly the still not fixed cables hanging around.

So here is something I would love to see 

- Option to be able to fix the Orbiter so all lights, cables and such are fixed and working 100%.

- Option to be able to swish out the foundry, arsenal, modbay, and incubator for different designed once (ofcourse plat cost)

- Option to be able to remove or change how the infested part of the ship looks like, for exemple I would like it more centerd around the chair  only. And definitely not have any of it outside of the Door.

- Themes, like we have all kinds of skins for the Private room in the orbiter now. Give us some for the rest of the orbiter aswell.

- A bigger private room. Being able to upgrade to Private room to bigger one [x2] (plat only)

- A hangar and reactor room. I realy wanna see my dropships and stuff. it dosent need to be a entier room that you can enter and interact with. just a hallway with glass that shows the on the other side.

- A disclaim that the Liset and The Orbiter Bridge is the same thing as the Liset is way to small for all that to be in. So change the faulty outdated Lore

and ye i know there is some miss spellings

Edited by BabyKurama

9 minutes ago, BabyKurama said:

So I have noticed that I ahve started to get sick of the compartment and some of its looks, well motly the still not fixed cables hanging around.

So here is something I would love to see 

- Option to be able to fix the Orbiter so all lights, cables and such are fixed and working 100%.

- Option to be able to swish out the foundry, arsenal, modbay, and incubator for different designed once (ofcourse plat cost)

- Option to be able to remove or change how the infested part of the ship looks like, for exemple I would like it more centerd around the chair  only. And definitely not have any of it outside of the Door.

- Themes, like we have all kinds of skins for the Private room in the orbiter now. Give us some for the rest of the orbiter aswell.

- A bigger private room. Being able to upgrade to Private room to bigger one [x2] (plat only)

- A hangar and reactor room. I realy wanna see my dropships and stuff. it dosent need to be a entier room that you can enter and interact with. just a hallway with glass that shows the on the other side.

and ye i know there is some miss spellings

so one thing about the dropship (liset). If I'm not mistaken the liset is where the navigation console is and we go down the ramp to enter the orbiter. Also, we have rail jack coming which will probably solve most problems you have with the orbiter. 

29 minutes ago, geo223 said:

so one thing about the dropship (liset). If I'm not mistaken the liset is where the navigation console is and we go down the ramp to enter the orbiter. Also, we have rail jack coming which will probably solve most problems you have with the orbiter. 

That Is wrong. Re-play the Vors Price and play to the Liset when it's charging up part. and Ull see that there is no way in hell that's the same place.

Or look at the size of the figure when u extract and then raise it up and ull notice it pops way over

MKx8D5T.png

Edited by BabyKurama

18 hours ago, BabyKurama said:

That Is wrong. Re-play the Vors Price and play to the Liset when it's charging up part. and Ull see that there is no way in hell that's the same place.

Or look at the size of the figure when u extract and then raise it up and ull notice it pops way over

MKx8D5T.png

https://goo.gl/images/Ru3ohC  Take a look.  Old docking animation of the liset to the orbiter. Oh, and would you look at that it seems to be attaching to the front of the orbiter as if it were a cockpit.

22 hours ago, geo223 said:

https://goo.gl/images/Ru3ohC  Take a look.  Old docking animation of the liset to the orbiter. Oh, and would you look at that it seems to be attaching to the front of the orbiter as if it were a cockpit.

This is a old animation "prototype" and was never realised in-game. It only shows an Idea DE had long ago. So taking this as a fact that the Liset is the Operator bridge is completly wrong. 

Depending on what the Railjack changes entail, I'm not sure that cosmetic updates are worthwhile.  More QoL-type feature would be nice though, like:

-Inventory screens that show how much of certain resources you have on hand, like Kuva and Void traces, without having to open a menu. 

-Clocks for the "day/night" missions, Earth missions, Plains, and Vallis. 

-An exorcist.

• Like 1