Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everything Locked If Use Exalted Weapon With ArchGun Equipped

kyori

So... when accidentally pressed 4 for exalted weapon when having an archgun equipped, it will bugged out having everything locked, cannot do anything except to run and find 'reset/off-limit zones' aka water/bottomless pit etc to jump in and reset the bug. Please fix.

• 2 weeks later...

Were you using Valk by chance? 

I had this same thing occur last night, though I believe the order was different. In my case I was in hysteria, and tried to bring out the arch-gun which locked anything by movement. I was invulnerable, could not take any damage, and could not do anything but move. 

I am not 100% sure of the order of things however, for some reason, I don't know if this had something to do with the recent hot-fix or just bad luck, I tried to join the profit taker bounty 4 times, all 4 times I was getting ping > 400ms, even though I have the filter set to 200ms. I also joined a Terry bounty during that same time and had a sub 100 ping. Again on dont know if this was something to do with the recent hotfix, or just bad luck. 

I just went out at tested this again, what I experienced must have been due to the lag I was experiencing. I just went out to orb vallis again (solo), activated hysteria, and was not able to pull the arch gun. With the arch gun out, I was not able to activate hysteria (Ability use prevented)

I had this same issue happen to me just now with Mesa.

All of my abilities were locked due to "Ability in use" as my 4 continued to drain energy. Mesa could walk as if she had the Hobbled Dragon Key equipped, and I could not use the quick melee button. I had to force switch to melee in order to try and use my melee weapon while all of this was in effect. In addition, my regulators never equipped. I was just switched from archgun to my primary, all abilities locked (could not even use Operator mode), and my energy was constantly drained. Even when energy reached zero, my 4 was still toggled on, and refused to be toggled off, manually, or otherwise.

Only solution I found was to let the enemies knock me out, as that forces all channeled abilities off, and that allowed me to revive, and resume playing normally.

The order I had proceeded with was:

1- Equip Archgun

2- Press 4 to activate Regulators.

Edited by IraqiWalker