Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Astilla Riven

-Falcon.

28 minutes ago, Falc0n42 said:

So I got this riven for astilla and the stats are +76.2% crit chance, +145.1% damage and +71.2% fire rate when fully upgraded, I just wanna know if it's good and the price if I decide to sell it. Astilla Visi-critadra

I'd look around for more than one price quote before sellings, just in case some random troll *throat clear* tries to buy it off of you for a less than it is worth.  Idk riven prices myself but in general try to get more than one opinon

• Like 1

You can purchase unrolled Astilla rivens for like 75p, or 50p if you're willing to wait for long enough. So I'd assume that you'd be able to sell yours for 100p if you keep at it.
Astilla's critical stats aren't very good, so the +CC is negligible. +Dmg is decent on all shotguns, +FireSpd is also decent because it helps with status procs. However, Astilla is rather ammo inefficient, and multishot/status chance would help more than Fire Speed.

I personally wouldn't pay more than the price of an unrolled riven for something with only 2 okay stats. But different people have different desired stats for different builds~ 

• Like 1