The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too early for Mesa Prime???

(NSW)1kSakura

Question

Is it ok to use mesa prime despite not having her being “officially” released on the nintendo switch? I was able to get a hold on her parts through trade chat and crafted it without a second thought. By now, people have been buying and selling mesa prime in the trade chat, so I thought it was ok. I’ve read a few threads with some people saying it should be fine, but most people are suggesting not to use her. I’ve only been playing warframe since it was released on the switch and I hope I didn’t do something bad ( >_< ). Lesson learned: next time, I’ll make sure to ask people first. I just hope stupid me doesn’t get punished for this 😩🙏

9 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, (NSW)1kSakura said:

Is it ok to use mesa prime despite not having her being “officially” released on the nintendo switch? I was able to get a hold on her parts through trade chat and crafted it without a second thought. By now, people have been buying and selling mesa prime in the trade chat, so I thought it was ok. I’ve read a few threads with some people saying it should be fine, but most people are suggesting not to use her. I’ve only been playing warframe since it was released on the switch and I hope I didn’t do something bad ( >_< ). Lesson learned: next time, I’ll make sure to ask people first. I just hope stupid me doesn’t get punished for this 😩🙏

Better safe than sorry knowing DE's history. just leave it untouched in your inventory.

Looks like an oversight from DE's part to let their relics slipped through even though they should not be available yet. 

Knowing DE, you might still be punished for using them even though it is not your fault but theirs.

7 minutes ago, kyori said:

Looks like an oversight from DE's part to let their relics slipped through even though they should not be available yet. 

Knowing DE, you might still be punished for using them even though it is not your fault but theirs.

I’ve accepted that reality ever since I got her 😔

I don't think you will have anything to worry about assuming that the relics are freely available via the drop tables ad you don't need to make use of an exploit to get them. This isn't a game breaking bug, this is a group of relics mistakenly released early. This would be a serious anti-community strike should DE punish players for their mistake.