Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains and Fortuna pigment targets and the unfair requirements

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

It's great that we have finally gotten new colors to mess around with our dojos but the requirements to unlock these new colors is probably the most unfair grind in this game.

Some examples, terra raptor six and its cyan pigment. This is a heavy unit the appears sporadically throughout bounties, with may be 8 appearing in a single bounty run and maybe one dropping a pigment. Now you think the require amount wouldn't be that high considering how little the enemy and the pigments drop nope for a mountain clan 9000 pigments. That's wildly excessive amount for an enemy that only shows up on one node and barely drops the pigment. And the elite versions don't even drop pigments either.

I really want to get these colors but I don't want force my clan to grind plains and fortuna for months straight just to get some paint for our dojo, it almost feels like these would be possible to farm as a ghost clan but with any onther clan teir it's a nightmarish grind to acquire these new colors. I get you want us to have a reason tonkeep going back to these areas but this pigment grind is a easy way to turn off people to this content.

Please either bump the drop rate of these pigments from 20% to a reasonable 70%/80% or drastically lower the total amount to grind, I would like these not to take 2 years to complete.

Edited by (XB1)The Neko Otaku

Don't try to do them on bounties specifically. Go to a base and annoy the locals. Let the alert level reach max and stay there. Don't destroy the alert beacons. You'll have a lot more heavy enemies show up for whatever pigment you're farming. Same thing you'd want to do for farming toroids at the 3 larger bases.

2 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Don't try to do them on bounties specifically. Go to a base and annoy the locals. Let the alert level reach max and stay there. Don't destroy the alert beacons. You'll have a lot more heavy enemies show up for whatever pigment you're farming. Same thing you'd want to do for farming toroids at the 3 larger bases.

Unfortunately that wont apply to the plains and the animals needed to farm 

4 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

And THAT is also how you farm for Toroids, too.

Can't AFK/leech it, you have to play and keep up. But if you do, you get the rewards.