Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you pass eidolon lures to another player?

CrispyJieffs4Sale

Question

5 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, crdf said:

A follow up question, if you don't mind and apologies for overtaking the thread. If you tell a lure to hold and then teleport far away is there a mechanic that allows you to call them?

don't think that feature exists unfortunately. if you tell it to hold position, it will hold position there until you or some other player tells it to follow.

You get near the lure and move around until you see an X prompt "to hold position". Though, you have to make sure that the lure is high enough off of the ground that the person you're trying to pass it to can use the X prompt for it to "follow" them. Also, be aware that sometimes after telling a lure to hold position that it can float upwards and be out of reach, except by archwing.

I play Trinity exclusively on Tricaps (personal reasons I don't care to share). I will often be told to take control of the lures that I didn't fetch. Which I don't mind doing, the problem is they will 99% time fail to release the "follow" command from them, making it impossible for me to take control. I compensate for this by getting extra lures for each of the Eidolons. Because, odds are, the ones they've fetched are not going to be covered by my "Blessings". And, I don't want to fail in a capture. Though, I have been blamed for failing to capture due to not having enough lures charged. This tends to happen when they kill Terry, instead of waiting an extra few seconds for the lures to charge.

As, for lure teleportation. If they are told to "hold position" they will, regardless of where you go on the map. If you, yourself have them on "follow". They will teleport to wherever you go on the map with only a short delay.

Hope that helps and may RNG always be in your favor.