Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

any Dad/Parent clans still around on PC?

BRT_LovesSushi

MR12, been playing since tenno-con 2018, looking for a casual clan with decent stats and preferably full of salty-ish parents to play with. Crazy professional life sometimes (freelance - yadda-yadda-yadda) and I have a 2-year-old to contend with so I mainly play at nights PST. I started Warframe this last summer and pretty much stopped playing everything else, would love to find an actual clan that understands the demands of day to day parenting, and has a good chunk of research done - no problem contributing, not a leech, but I've got to the point where a clan starts to make sense. Not on discord, but happy to start as that seems to be a common thread among the clan requirements.

My apologies if I'm posting in the wrong spot, I've mainly been active in the players helping players section and haven't really got into other parts of the forums yet. 

Edited by BRT_LovesSushi

I assume it's the right place, because I came here to post pretty much the same thing. Except my MR is a bit higher because I made a dojo on my own and have been doing the research.

Then I came across Hema and that's clearly not meant to be researched only by a parent playing nights and weekends.

So I'm also looking for a clan I can contribute to instead. In the mean time, feel free to message me in game for an invite if you wanna use any of the research I've done. I'm about 60% done with research, if you count by items instead of required resources.

• Like 1