Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its Finally Here!

ForumSmurf

Shade + Dethcube Machine Rifle = 2 op pls nerf

unforunately its balanced with the fact taht the shade doesn't attack unless you get attacked. So its still useless on the shade. Though im interested to give my dethcube the shade pistol because i only have one pair of rifle mods and i'm currently not using my pistol much.

As long as the Sentinels continue to use there standard precepts with the new weapons I don't see a real balancing issue. Some weapons actually might take a dive depending on the weapon you equip. Example, equipping shade with the Dethrifle. Dethrifle is, at the moment, probably the most effective sentinel weapon when it comes to killing. The reason that its so effective is the relatively high projectile damage and the sustained rate of fire. This is great for the Deth Cubes precept because using it allows for continues fire and an abundance of targets to help keep the RoF up. Shade's revenge is not so good for Dethrifle. damage will generally not spin up as fast. Turning invisible will, more then likely, cause you to loose any built up RoF and generally revenge doesn't transition between targets as "smoothly" as swift deth. though this last part might be because of the type of weapon the shade was equipped with. As far as I can see the ability to swap weapons on sentinels won't have as big an effect on balance as some people seem to think. Though I am willing to bet that there's going to be a lot of wyrms with Dethrifles floating about. But as for the more utility based sentinels I am willing to bet there won't be too terribly much change.

Edited by KhornesChosen

I'd like this change, the shade has a crappy pistol that is useless 99% of the time. Slap a dethcube rifle in it it's at least have a chance to kill one enemy before cloaking (that's right it doesn't fire when cloaked, something the nerf do-gooders forgot) Also It won't fire unless fired upon first with the revenge mod, so again how is it OP?

I mean seriously can't they release something first before screaming "OH MY GAWD PLZ NERF", nothing but a bunch of nerf trolls.

Edited by bmason

Why on earth would they introduce this... That's as dumb a move as letting everyone take the 4th ability from any other frame and slap it onto theirs.

Considering it's their weapon and not their precepts. It's more like swapping 1st abilities around.

Shade will be way better with Wyrms weapon. Wyrm can use the Deth Rifle. 

Deth Cube will see a reduction in usage though I'll bet. 

=/

dunno how i feel about this...

seems like it would have been better to add more/different weapon types (SHOTGUNS) to the sentinels than to allow the individualized versions to go onto any other sentinel, Dethcube's Dethrifle on my Shade? then it's no longer the Dethcube's Dethrifle, it's just a sentinel machinegun... =/

i think this was/is a lazy move by DE, not impressed at all

=[

=/

dunno how i feel about this...

seems like it would have been better to add more/different weapon types (SHOTGUNS) to the sentinels than to allow the individualized versions to go onto any other sentinel, Dethcube's Dethrifle on my Shade? then it's no longer the Dethcube's Dethrifle, it's just a sentinel machinegun... =/

i think this was/is a lazy move by DE, not impressed at all

=[

DE confirmed that there are two new sentinels coming, and from what we've seen so far each one comes with its own unique weapon. So chances are that you'll get your shotgun sentinel and who knows what else? A flamethrower? A mini flux rifle?