Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loading Screen Stuck When Using Directx 10

xLycan

If I tick direct 10x in the warframe launcher, the loading screen will always freeze for 2-3 mins and work again. This has caused me a lot of trouble as I cant play any missions and always get kicked out because I spend too much time in the loading screen. When I turned directx 10 and use directx 9 everything went normally without any freeze. Anyone knows any solution? 

NOTE: I won't be able to use directx 9 in the future because DE is gonna remove it. Hence I need a solution so I can play with directx 10 after 9 is removed

Sorry for my bad English as it's not my native language

Edited by xLycan

1 minute ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

First check the manufacturer of your graphics card. NVIDIA, INTEL or AMD. Then go to their site and download the latest driver for your graphic card.

I don't have a graphics card :P

36 minutes ago, xLycan said:

64 bit i3 processor 6gb ram

I need to clarify this here. Your Windows OS isn't the same as your processor. Meaning that If your processor is 64 bit it can install the OS either 32bit or 64bit. You'll need to check your Windows OS system type, it should say '64-bit operating system, x64-based processor'. If it say 32 bit, you'll need to install new OS that support 64 bit (you'll need a professional to do this, but it'll wipe your data clean).

Also, If you don't have a graphic card that is mean you either using Intel/AMD integrated graphic system. Look for your processor model number and you can search that in google easily.

Edit : ops, you just said i3... which mean you're using Intel HD graphic card. just search intel model number you're using and it should link you to intel website.

Edited by NocheLuz