The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Bet My Nova Luck Is Worse Than Yours.

SirEdwin

I'm fully aware of the RNG. I acknowledge people's misfortune as it happens to me more often than not. I'm not sure why you'd wanted to point that out.

Sure I'm basing it on luck around me and what I see, but if I saw a lot more threads like this instead of every once in awhile, it obviously says something about the RNG, though it doesn't seem like it's that bad, albeit can be merciless.

Alrighty then... :)

And that is true. At least the RNG isn't broken, or else the forums will have a hay-day like the time when rare materials replaced the common ones. That was an interesting day.

Edited by Zeus154

Alrighty then... :)

And that is true. At least the RNG isn't broken, or else the forums will have a hay-day like the time when rare materials replaced the common ones. That was an interesting day.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it happened again with U10's new drops.

It's always fun to visit on hayday, although it's not one I delight in staying for.

Quite the opposite. Of course, the point of F2P is to gain money somehow, so the option to get it asap is there, but more likely than not most people get it less than 100, heck 30 runs.

i got no mag blueprint in 40 runs and i'm not alone, you can't really say "most of people"

Nova's a bore to play with, sure it's nice to get all that quick xp when levelling up stuff...

You don't get any Affinity aside from Warframe Affinity if you kill the enemies with your skills. So, it's pretty bad for

leveling weapons...

Just as a side note.

Edited by Cryp2Nite

BPs are the little spheres, akin to the health and energy orbs. They don't show up on Thief's Wit. >->

yeah, i know they are the pink orbs I just thought thiefs wit would make them show up since it is loot radar, and BP's are loot >_< Good to know that they don't though, not to say I don't look around at all, but im mostly looking for the yellow dots on my map. has never been an issue with BP's up till now, but every other boss is on the ground not 20+ feet in the air where loot can go flying.

And Xelorx i would absolutely love to be made a liar of at this point lol.

here's my track record:

Ash -  4

Banshee - Within 2 days of first playing the game

Ember - 17

Excalibur - 75 Platinum (bought the founder's Hunter thing)

Frost - 11

Loki - My first frame

Mag - 42

Nova - 14

Nyx - 13

Rhino - 8

Saryn - 24

Trinity - 17

Vauban - 3 weeks (was only actually aware he's only from alerts for 1 week)

Volt - 7

: ^ )

Even more likely that you've at the very least missed a drop when it actually did.

Sorry, I have a hard time believing that it really takes this long. Not just because of personal experience, but from the luck of everyone in my clan, my friends, and perhaps maybe even the forums.

I had to kill Lech kril 429 times before I got Frost Systems.  I didn't miss a drop.  By the time I got Systems I had over 20 Helmets and 50 Chassis, as well as more Orokin Cells than I know what to do with (seriously, like 150+).

It's not only possible, it's already happened.