Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Poins on Dual Weilded weapons

(PSN)swivel_foot

Question

Just curious how this works.  If I rank an Bronco pistol to 30 and then rank up another Bronco pistol to 30 than I will only get the Mastery Points for leveling one of them, correct?  my next question is if I craft the blueprint for a AKBronco which uses 2 Broncos will I get ML from leveling the AKBronco if both the Broncos selected in the crafted process were already at 30?  tanx!

2 answers to this question

A weapon can only give mastery once; duplicates won't give additional mastery. Akimbo weapons are considered a different weapon from the solo variant, for the purposes of mastery. They are also not considered part of the solo variant's family, for the purpose of rivens and augments (whereas variants like Prisma/Prime/Vandal are considered part of the same family).

Your in-game profile gives a bit more insight into this. It will track which weapons you own/mastered by category, so you can discern the logic for yourself. But if you need specific information, the wikia has a page for Mastery Rank with a full breakdown of the mechanic.