Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Never Received Shotgun For Survival Weekend.

na7iv3

This may be the wrong place to post this but the original post about it was locked so here I am. First let me start off by saying that I never realized that we would be getting anything from "survival weekend". I only just recently found out about the prizes. Soon after acquiring this information, i went to see said shotgun and mod. Found the mod, but no shotgun. Seems like this was a problem before and I am sorry for not picking up on it earlier. If there is some way we could fix it, that would be great, if not then its ok.  

Thanks again. 

You may want to list what's your longest survival time. The minimum required for the shotgun is 20 minutes.

If you do have that time, then you need to contact support. They have your data in their files anyway, so they can verify your time to give you the reward and all.

Edited by Casardis

You may want to list what's your longest survival time. The minimum required for the shotgun is 20 minutes.

If you do have that time, then you need to contact support. They have your data in their files anyway, so they can verify your time to give you the reward and all.

And you can fine your survival time through your profile. :)