Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx: A Walking Radiation Proc?

StarMoral

Nyx has quickly become a new favorite of mine after messing with her build to utilize her greatest gimmick.

Mind control.

While playing her, however, I started seeing some weaknesses. Here are a few I've found!

Chaos is basically a long ranged Radiation proc. As much as I love Rad, I can honestly do the same with Oberon and offer more with more survivability.

Absorb's blast radius is small... Annoyingly small. The absorb radius is completely fine, but when I release the damage, you'd think it would blast out right back into the enemies faces rather than sputter off when it goes slightly outside the bubble's radius.

Mind Controlled targets are considered hostile. IE, they can stall Defense missions if unchecked.

Physic Bolts... I honestly have no problem with, I don't use them that much.

13 minutes ago, StarMoral said:

Chaos is basically a long ranged Radiation proc. As much as I love Rad, I can honestly do the same with Oberon and offer more with more survivability.

You can only get 61% status chance on Hallowed Ground with every power str+ boost you can put on, and Oberon's abilities that actually guarantee radiation procs knock enemies down, cutting down on the amount of time they can fight each other while affected by radiation, which only lasts 12 seconds base compared to Chaos' 25.

So yes, the jack of all trades can do this too, albeit about as effectively as you can expect a jack of all trades to do anything.

Edited by AXCrusnik
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

So yes, the jack of all trades can do this too, albeit about as effectively as you can expect a jack of all trades to do anything.

To be fair, I love me some jack-of-all-trades frames.

That's probably why I opened up to Nyx, since she does offer more past her gimmick. I just hope they were a bit... Well stronger lol

Edited by StarMoral