Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magus Melt and Eidolon

Etzu

Hey there.

I just tested a maxed magus melt arcane on my operator (increasing 20% heat dmg on void dash stackable 5x for 10sec) and a r1 magus forge on my amp (convert 50% of void dmg to heat dmg)

Against the Teralyst, in 24.2.7.1 and in 24.2.8, no damage increase are applyed by the magus melt on the eidolon shield.

Against Raptor RX in simulacrum in 24.2.8 the magus melt increased damages dealt by the amp.

Is this intended or a bug ? (I'ved tested only on host side)

Il y a 17 heures, Xhobract a dit :

Well, the reason we use Amps against Eidolon shields in the first place is because only Void damage can harm them. Though I haven't tested Melt against them myself let alone done Eidolons in a few months, this should be the reason.

I think why it actually doesn't apply on the eidolon is because it share the same code as the other new magus arcanes, like those that reduce damage resistance of the enemy for specific damage type, which actually don't apply on the eidolon too. And I totaly understand that those that would reduce the target resistance to puncture by 100% don't affect the eidolon, and I also understand why the actual magus melt is not applying, just wondering if it's intented or not.