The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The Laggiest Pipe on Planet Earth

BIG_BEAR_34

As well optimized as Warframe is, this has to be the laggiest spot in the game. This specific pipe on Earth CRIPPLES my system, and I don't understand why. I play at max setting (no motion blur, no weapon trail) at 1440p, and get above 60fps no problem. Hell, my ship can run at 4k@60. This pipe, however, drops my frames to the mid to low 40's, and I figured I'd bring it up. It's the worst at this specific point, which leads me to believe that it has to do with the water effects here.
z4yA1qQ.jpg

Hi BIG_BEAR_34, 

Unfortunately we are having a difficult time reproducing any performance issues specific to this tile. Even on our older systems it appears to be running fine. Can you please try verifying and optimizing your Download Cache in the Warframe launcher, then try again?

Verify_and_defrag_Cache.png.e2405fbb132d80bcac3056da5d1e82ae.png

And if you do experience poor performance next to the this spot, it would be very helpful if you could attach another screenshot to this thread -- except this time capture it by pressing 'F6' on your keyboard. This is because the F6 screenshots that are stored in your /Pictures/Warframe directory also provide us with additional information related to the level you were in.

Thanks!

Edited by [DE]Linkski

Same problem, but worst problem for me on AMD RX 550 4GB graphics card, AMD Ryzen 2400g 32GB. It will only get worst when using integrated Vega 11 graphics. Though, I often don't use 2560x1440 (AMD super resolution enabled) on a 1920x1080 monitor.

Turning off high shader quality helps go up to 30 FPS, while also help go up to 50 FPS on all other locations. so this area is still bad.

I am not sure where to upload screenshot. The screenshot shows the following information when using a downloaded HxD editor on a screenshot.

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Grineer/GrineerForestExterminate/E8iAM1BnOD+HMXFhAQA.lp  Zone: /Lotus/Levels/GrineerForestRemastered/GftForestConnector02  P: 95, 30, -8.9  H:116  Log: 4273.600

Edited by sam686
Fixed video link

2 hours ago, sam686 said:

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Grineer/GrineerForestExterminate/E8iAM1BnOD+HMXFhAQA.lp  Zone: /Lotus/Levels/GrineerForestRemastered/GftForestConnector02  P: 95, 30, -8.9  H:116  Log: 4273.600

Thank you for this! We have just been able to reproduce the issue on our end. We are currently looking into a solution.