Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cool new content. New Warframe Idea.

(XBOX)xLegoman2005

Craftable Gun skinz.

Craftable Guns skins from once a week missions would be great for new players to get something cool out of warframe.

I also thought a new warframe called Nitrox whose based on Nitric oxide and wind Would be a cool new warframe to add to the game. Nitrind would had his bottom legs be more like air or the danny phantom type of design and his upper half would look blue like Nitrous or look like a red and orange color, though also yellow because air is yellow in the service pressure. I think the blue prints for this warframe would be found in high waves of defense missions and excavation missions. Also There should be weapon attachments, but no scopes because certain guns have scopes and if there were attachable scopes then what would be the point of D.E making sniper rifles in Warframe. The attachments would be something like a laser pin pointer, a flash light, and a modular mount to turn the gun into a turret.

Edited by (XB1)xLegoman2005
New imformation.
  • Like 1

Skin Crafting? How is that suppose to work? (Despite very unlikely to happen)

All Warframes have to have Legs. It may be made of energy but it still has to have some logic that cause it to interact with the surface you are on.
Also, how would it be tied to the Lore?

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

31 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Skin Crafting? How is that suppose to work? (Despite very unlikely to happen)

All Warframes have to have Legs. It may be made of energy but it still has to have some logic that cause it to interact with the surface you are on.
Also, how would it be tied to the Lore?

I mean that The skin crafting would come from gun scroll blueprints, like the scrolls on hoverboards.