Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smeeta AI(?)/Positioning During Missions Suggestion

7.T.

While the Adarza Kavat careening courageously into combat is consistent with both it's character and concept; conversely, it's cousin couldn't be less a clever cat.
I surmise that the Smeeta should stick safely by my side seeing as stealth and subterfuge are where it's specialized. Meticulous to manipulate my mods to mitigate most malicious maneuvers, it's mindless mannerisms perpetuate! Playfully planting its paws in precarious places!

Such is my predicament and the purpose of my post.

My plea, DE, is for you to consider maybe adding some caution to this critter?

Too Weird:Didn't Read:

This is only a suggestion of course plus a little goofing off. 
I would like the Smeeta Kavat to stay closer to me and spawn to me when running away sooner. I don't use any offensive mods and I've been having to get really far away in order to get my cat out of danger.

If if stayed almost as close as a Specter then that would be cool. Or maybe even something like a 'Defense Formation" mod. I dunno. Just a thought. 

Does anyone agree or have ideas about Kavat behavioral improvement?

Spoiler

(P.S. I play the fool, not the poet. And yes, I do know it lol)

Edited by 7.T.

13 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

I just want my cat to stop jumping in front of my mining beam right as I'm about to hit the mark.

Tho I'll admit this is accurate to real cats.

I swear my Kavat will almost always run circles around me the moment I'm trying to mine something and get in the way of it. My real-life cat has a hilarious habit of walking right in front of me when I'm on my phone and looking at my screen like "What cha lookin at, dad?"